This tab allows to input parameters for the:
- calculation ( , (ČSN 730037), (DIN 4085), , ).
- calculation ( (ČSN 730037), , , (DIN 4085), , ).
- ( , , , , ).
- Shape of (Calculate as skew, Consider always vertical).
- (The base key is considered as front face resistance; the base key is considered as inclined footing bottom).
- Allowable eccentricity - for assesment of is the value assumed of maximum allowable eccentricity in range of 0.1 to 0.4.
- - this way of calculation is adopted in "MSE Wall". Slip surface has a (straight, broken) according to the selected standard of calculation.
- Hinge Height Concept - represents the way of analysis of precast walls according to AASHTO, in which the favorably acting gravity force of a part of the structure is reduced. It is used only in "Redi Rock Wall" program. This program also allows for inputting the "Coefficient of reduction of first block-base".
- In the case of verification methodology according to the limit states and factor of safety, it is possible to reduce the parameters of the foundation - soil interface. The coefficient of reduction of structure - soil interface µ represents the amount of wall resistance against slip resp. against translation when in contact with the soil.
- When running the verification analysis according to the theory of limit states, the program enables the reduction of the tangent of the angle of internal friction φ employing the coefficient γmφ.
- ( , , , , ).
- are specified for all verification methodologies.
"New settings" dialog window - "Wall analysis" tab